Why do students love Club Scientific After-School classes?
- Hands-On Science Each Week! A new hands-on project each week means your child never gets bored!
- Small Classes! Class sizes are kept small to ensure 1-on-1 attention for every child. (Classes ARE capped, so enroll early to ensure a spot for your child!)
- Themed Sessions! All sessions are "themed" on exciting topics, such as Extreme Engineering, Jurassic Adventure, Creepy Chemistry, and more!
- Take home the fun! Some projects include a take-away item to continue the learning at home.
How does it work?
- School is out! Our teachers arrive before the students are released from their regular classes and will supervise as children make their way to our class.
- Classes are right on campus! Classes are held in a designated classroom on campus, and students are collected by Club Scientific instructors. Students are always supervised.
- All supplies are provided! Classes are 1-hour long, and typically held in 4-6 week sessions. All materials will be provided by your child's instructor.
- A new project every week! Classes never repeat, and you can view each new project. Classes run consistently all year.