Let's Build a Robot!
The fantastic, real world benefits of making and programming robots!
Come build some robots with us! In our weekly After-School Robotics Program, we use LEGO educational Robotics systems to teach students about Robots in a fun and engaging class, right at your child's school!Students will learn teamwork skills as they build, program, and solve new problems each week with their classmates! Curriculum does not repeat, so each semester is different!PLEASE NOTE: Due to the expense of the robotic kits, and the necessity to program with computers, students will not be taking their robots home at the conclusion of the program.
Club Scientific offers the Robotics Program at the following schools for students in Grades 1st through 5th:
- Durbin Creek Elementary Wednesdays 2-3pm
- Freedom Crossing Academy Wednesdays 2-3pm
- Hickory Creek Elementary Tuesdays 3-4pm
- Julington Creek Elementary Mondays 3-4pm
- Ocean Palms Elementary Tuesdays 3-4pm
- Palencia Elementary Thursdays 3-4pm
- Palm Valley Academy Thursdays 3-4pm
- Patriot Oaks Academy Mondays 3-4pm FALL SOLD OUT
- Timberlin Creek Elementary Fridays 3-4pm
- Valley Ridge Academy Fridays 3-4pm
Classes are capped, so enroll early to ensure a spot for your child! Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest news on this exciting program!