How do Summer Camps work?
Does my child need to bring anything to camp?
- Please pack a snack and drink for all camps. Full day campers will need to pack a lunch. You will receive a reminder email with camp details just before the start of your camp. There is a camper information form that will need to be handed in on the first day of camp.
How do I pay?
- You can pay online by credit card when you register! Deposit options are available. The remaining balance is due before the start of camp. It will automatically be billed to your card the day before camp, unless other arrangements are made.
What is your cancellation policy?
- We do not issue refunds for non-attendance (i.e. sick days, vacations, etc...) Our camps and classes have a limited number of spaces available, so each student enrolled has a guaranteed reserved spot which cannot be resold to any other students. Similar to the Extended Day programs at our schools, we still have to purchase the same amount of supplies and staff the same employees, regardless of student attendance.
- All cancellations made by families will will carry a 5% Cancellation fee, to cover our non-refundable credit card fees and facility rental charges.
- Prior to June 1st camp cancellations will be subject to the 5% cancellation fee. Cancellations for camps made after June 1st will be subject to a $35 fee per camp.
- In the event that a cancellation is made on our part you will receive a full refund for your camp or a credit toward a future program.
Find more answers to your questions on our Q&A page or by contacting us.