How do after-school classes work?
- Classes are right on campus! Classes are held in a designated room on campus. You must arrange to pick up your child from class. Classes are open to students attending the school unless it is a designated community location.
- All supplies are provided! Classes are typically 1 hour long. All materials will be provided by your child’s instructor.
- A new project every week! Classes never repeat.
- What if a class is cancelled? We will notify you in the event of an emergency or if the class is cancelled. If attendance is low, we will let you know so that you can invite a friend.
- How do I pay? You can pay online by credit card when you register.
- Do you ever have last-minute openings? You are welcome to call before a class is scheduled to start to see if there are any last-minute openings. Payment is made at that time.
- Can I purchase a Gift Certificate? You can buy a certificate online, or you can call and we will send you a certificate via mail.
How do Summer Camps work?
Does my child need to bring anything to camp?
- Please pack a snack and drink for all camps. Full day campers will need to pack a lunch.
How do I pay?
- You can pay online by credit card when you register! Deposit options are available. The remaining balance is due before the start of camp. It will automatically be billed to your card the day before camp, unless other arrangements are made.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellation Policy:
Camp deposits are non-refundable. Any cancellation on the part of the participants is subject to a minimum of $50 per camp. No exceptions. If you have paid in full and would like a refund or to cancel your coming payment of your remaining balance, please contact our office via phone at (518) 479-9888 one week (7 days) prior to the camp start date. No refunds will be issued after the start of camp. In the rare event that KidzArt or Club Scientific cancels a program we will reach out to you to make any possible changes and accommodations. Should we not be able to make an accommodation you will have a choice of a full refund or class/camp credit.