How do after-school classes work?
- Classes are right on campus! Classes are held in a designated room on campus. You must arrange to pick up your child from class.
- All supplies are provided! Classes are typically 1 hour long. All materials will be provided by your child’s instructor.
- A new project every week! Classes never repeat.
- What if a class is cancelled? We will notify you in the event of an emergency or if the class is cancelled. If attendance is low, we will let you know so that you can invite a friend.
- How do I pay? You can pay online by credit card when you register.
- Do you ever have last-minute openings? You are welcome to call before a class is scheduled to start to see if there are any last-minute openings. Payment is made at that time.
- Can I purchase a Gift Certificate? You can buy a certificate online, or you can call and we will send you a certificate via mail.